• GRACE Foundation’s mission is to provide resources and support for families that have experienced: pregnancy loss, infant loss, infertility or adoption and to advocate for comprehensive, patient-focused prenatal care for all women. Five core areas encompass the heart of the mission: Grieve, Restore, Arise, Commemorate and Educate. Click here to find out more.
• Helping widows under 50 to continue living.
• GRIEFSHARE is a network of 15,000+ churches worldwide equipped to offer grief support groups. The program is non-denominational and offers biblical concepts for your healing from grief after the death of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
There are local groups in the area. Most offer a 13 week cycle of meetings in the fall and spring plus a couple stand alone special events open to the public. i.e. “Loss of a Spouse” and “Surviving the Holidays”. It is helpful to begin early in the cycle, but you may join a group anytime during the cycle. You may repeat any or all sessions at a later cycle. Please view the GriefShare brochure for a list of some current groups and their schedules. Or you may locate other groups and information by going to www.griefshare.org/findagroup. There are both online and in person groups. You will find caring, confidential support as you walk through your grief journey.
• Albion Evangelical Free Church GriefShare View Brochure
Registration is available any week before January 9, 2022
An additional location for GriefShare meetings is now available:
Albion Evangelical Free Church
11480 5th Street NW, Cokato, MN
Pastor Kevin Sorensen
• Buffalo Covenant Church GriefShare View Brochure
• St John’s Lutheran Church GriefShare View Brochure